Is there any class or library for get value of car odometer using apple CarPlay

I am finding a way to get car odometer value using a car smart system. like Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay

Is there any library or class to get car information from CarPlay, like car sensors, car speed, odometer value, etc?

In android, there is one library call android.car which provides all kinds of car information like, car speed, fuel, odometer value, tire pressure, door status, etc.

I am finding a library for apple CarPlay to, get the above car information

Thanks

Accepted Reply

I've never played with CarPlay, but if you hang around the Apple developer world long enough you get a feel for these things. That's exactly the sort of API you shouldn't expect in a public SDK. If such an API exists, it would be available only to "Automaker Apps" (see here) and I'm guessing you're not actually manufacturing your own vehicles at this time.

Replies

I've never played with CarPlay, but if you hang around the Apple developer world long enough you get a feel for these things. That's exactly the sort of API you shouldn't expect in a public SDK. If such an API exists, it would be available only to "Automaker Apps" (see here) and I'm guessing you're not actually manufacturing your own vehicles at this time.