Macos 12 not available after update to Xcode to Version 13.0 (13A233)

I've just update Xcode to Version 13.0 (13A233) release candidate, but now I cannot select MacOS 12 as target, nor for MacCatalyst, it only shows up to 11.3. So all the latest SwiftUI for MacOS 12 is unavailable. ios-15 is present, but not MacCatalyst 12 or even 11.4.

Is there a trick or something I have to do or download, to make macos 12 available as target, like it used to do in the beta? Alternatively, is there a way to download the previous beta version. By mistake I deleted mine.

Replies

The similar thing happened in recent years, when the release of new macOS was planned to be a bit later than iOS.

Considering such recent year updates, you may need to continue using the older beta or need to wait until the next beta which supports macOS 12 will be out.

• do you know how/where I can download the "previous older" beta, as I said I just deleted mine by mistake, and that version use to work well.

• You can find one in the More Downloads pages. Xcode 13 beta 5 is found on the top page.

• great thanks very much. I'm downloading it now. I never thought this "more" lead to a to page of beta downloads. It seems to be more appropriate to have betas in the "beta" page.

Add a Comment

Unfortunately this is not possible in Xcode cloud since they seem to not have the earlier beta available :(

• Completely broke my process
  • is there a community "github" like place, where xcode 13-beta can be downloaded from?

• This website has all the links. I'm downloading Beta 5 right now https://xcodereleases.com/

Add a Comment