Xcode Cloud + dynamic library package

I'm trying to archive my app via Xcode Cloud and auto-deploy to TestFlight but it fails during "Prepare Build for App Store Connect" with the following error message:

ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "CoreImageExtensions-dynamic-555549444e09e22796a23eadb2704bf219d5c1fa" in your code signature for "CoreImageExtensions-dynamic" must match its Bundle Identifier "CoreImageExtensions-dynamic"

CoreImageExtensions-dynamic is a .dynamic library target of a package that we are using.

It seems that at some point a UUID is added to the library's identifier, which messes with code signing. When archiving and uploading the app in Xcode directly, everything works just fine.

Any idea why this is happening and how I could fix it?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 732477022

Please see this other thread for further discussion of the issue, as well as some workaround possibilities.

I have the same problem – and yes, the package is also a dynamic one.

I had this with a third-party package I was trying to include and tried a few things to get around it but wasn't able to. I finally realized the package didn't need to be a dynamic library. Once I removed that from it's Package.swift file, it builds fine.

I have the same problem using a swift package with binary target.

Same issue for me. Hoping we get some traction by bumping it. Quite a few others have run into it and while moving to a .static library is a valid work around in some cases it's not going to necessarily work for everyone (including myself).

Some others who have encountered the issue:

I've also tested on the Xcode 13.3.1 and no dice.

Please see this other thread for further discussion of the issue, as well as some workaround possibilities.

Xcode Cloud + dynamic library package

Q