Using dictation on my 12 PM after saying "full stop" it now adds a new paragraph 50% of the time

As per the subject, in the UK this happens so I cannot use the word "period' as an alternative. This is a variation on a long-standing issues still not resolved but introduced for me with IOS 14:

...When using dictation in any application, and this is very random, when I say the words ‘full stop’ so that it adds a . to the end of my text it will randomly also add the word paragraph with a capital P. So it looks like this

. Paragraph

I have deleted the custom dictionaries and words et cetera and this lasts for a short while but it’s come back again. I have now done a full reset and set up as new on my phone and the problem still exists.

Replies

this is ios 15 beta 6

Further: when my phone is set to completely US the issue disappears 100%. I'm guessing this will never be fixed as it doesn't affect US users. Reported it multiple times since iOS 14 all to be met with a brick wall.

Still here on iOS 15 RC. This is obviously not ever going to get fixed because only the USA matters according to Apple.