Where Xcode expects the dylib

Hi,

I have a project made in the Xcode 5 and OSX 10.8. Everything was/is working there.

Then I got a new laptop with OSX 10.13. I installed Xcode 9, grabbed the project code, successfully compiled it, but when trying to run I get an exception about the dylib not being found.

I can't run it and I can't debug it since it stop somewhere in assembly during the startup of the code.

I have couple of dylib's in the project and I made them to be copied inside the Application Bundle in order to execute the project from the Terminal and debug it with lldb.

But I really like to do that from inside the Xcode.

Could someone please help me understand where do I put those dylib's in order to being able to debug from Xcode.

Thank you.

P.S.: Unfortunately Apple dropped the live notification for the posting on the thread, so if you reply - could you please keep the thread open and keep refreshing it from time to time in order to see my reply to your comment. I'm sorry for the Apple forum inconvenience.

Also - I'm sorry for choosing a (possibly) wrong tag. There is no available tag to mark my question with. If anyone know a place where I can ask this question and get a solution - I would be really glad.

Thank you.