iOS 15 Safari Video playback bug

when playing a video on a page or fullscreen from safari if you just pause and then start the video that works fine but if you try to jump forward or backward or scrub forward or backward the video will not resume playback at all unless you reload the page and watch the whole video from the start

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of calmasacow Down vote post of calmasacow
3k views

Replies

Obviously no one from Apple willing to reply this message because everytime Apple plan to release new products, they gonna make thier former world no.1 to retire ASAP. Im all good with iOS13 to stream video from Safari , but now all browser i try is same include Chrome,Microsoft Edge,Firefox, all same , my video play on browser cant last long for 20minutes , it will suddenly stop like no internet connection in iOS15 beta2, first i thought might be Safari only problem, but eventually all other browser have the same fate just the difference of name but all same. Hey, Apple developer, Timmy spend billions salary to you guys, you guys couldn’t notice this problem and couldn’t solve it before launch? Better donate your salary to me la!