RealityKit ImageAnchor disappears after 12.5 Update

I am currently doing an RealityKit AR App for a school project. I am using an Image Anchor and a 3D Model. Before the Update to 12.5, the 3D Model appeared and was placed in the 3D Room on top of the Card. When I moved the Camera further away from the Card, the Model would still be there, although it wasn't visible anymore. But now, if i move the Camera further away and the Card isn't visible anymore, the 3D Model disappears. I also created a new simple RealityKit Project with just the ImageAnchor and the Model and it still doesn't work as before.

How do I fix this?

Accepted Reply

Hi! Could you report this issue on Feedback Assistant and reply to me with the Feedback ID? Our team would like to investigate this issue further. Also, if you could attach your smaller RealityKit project that reproduces the issue, that would greatly help us with debugging.

• I reported the Issue. Here is the ID: FB9190851

• Thank you! I’ve passed it along to our team to investigate.

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi! Could you report this issue on Feedback Assistant and reply to me with the Feedback ID? Our team would like to investigate this issue further. Also, if you could attach your smaller RealityKit project that reproduces the issue, that would greatly help us with debugging.

• I reported the Issue. Here is the ID: FB9190851

• Thank you! I’ve passed it along to our team to investigate.

Add a Comment