iOS 15, accelerate module, armv7, Xcode 13

• If this error is due to kingfisher then you can try below approach. In order to resolve this issue I tried by changing the deployment target in Kingfisher from 8.0 to 11.0 and now I am able to run in the simulator.

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

Replies

Same here, My problem is cause from module KingFisher

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Down vote reply of
  • In order to resolve this issue I tried by changing the deployment target in Kingfisher from 8.0 to 11.0 and now I am able to run in the simulator.

Add a Comment

Same here. I filed a Feedback about this issue: FB9178663 and mirrored it on OpenRadar.

• Is there a new feedback link? That current one is not found.

Add a Comment

I have the same issue on xcode13 beta1 and beta2.

Our project build failed in either debug configuration or release archive.

Last week (with beta1) I tried creating a sample project using Kingfisher. and the sample app builds successfully without this error, kingfisher worked well.

• After another test, the sample project i tested actual failed in Archive, even though it succeeded in build and run in simulator.

The error is the same as FB9178663

Add a Comment

Same problem in beta 3, now it started for Combine framework too.

I am having the same issue as well: "beta 3, now it started for Combine framework too" as posted by Hiren Gujarati above.

Similar issue doing a debug build around Network framework on beta 3

swift-nio-transport-services/Sources/NIOTransportServices/NIOTSBootstraps.swift:15:5: Failed to build module 'Network'; this SDK is not supported by the compiler (the SDK is built with 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.24.14 clang-1300.0.25.10)', while this compiler is 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.24.13 clang-1300.0.25.10)'). Please select a toolchain which matches the SDK.

Hi everyone,

Is everyone using SwiftPM in these scenarios? If yes, can you check what the platforms property is set to in the broken package's Package.swift?

Currently it seems like this happens when the platforms includes .iOS(.v11) (or equivalent) and below. Does the issue get resolved when you set it to something more recent?

We are looking into resolving this confusing situation, thanks for all the information!

• Yes this happens with the latest version of Alamofire (5.4.3) via SwiftPM. platforms includes .iOS(.v10). The issue does not get resolved when setting something more recent like .iOS(.v12), .iOS(.v13), .iOS(.v14) or.iOS(.v15).

Errors look like this:

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS15.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Combine.framework/Modules/Combine.swiftmodule/armv7-apple-ios.swiftinterface:57:59: 'AnyCancellable' is only available in iOS 13.0 or newer /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS15.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Combine.framework/Modules/Combine.swiftmodule/armv7-apple-ios.swiftinterface:822:19: 'Publisher' is only available in iOS 13.0 or newer /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS15.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Combine.framework/Modules/Combine.swiftmodule/armv7-apple-ios.swiftinterface:59:19: 'Cancellable' is only available in iOS 13.0 or newer

All of this only happens when archiving.

Thanks for looking into this.

• Seconding this issue with Alamofire except it's impacting our ability to run our test suite as well as archive. No issues with build and run.

• Same here for beta 3 and 4. The error occurred locally and on Xcode Cloud, while archiving (build and test works fine) a project using Combine in one of the sub dependencies via SPM.

Forking both and adjusting the platforms of the sub dependency to:

.platforms: [ .iOS(.v12), .macOS(.v10_14), .tvOS(.v12), .watchOS(.v5) ]

resolved the issue.

This is still a problem in b5. Are there any updates on this issue?

This issue is still there in beta 5. Any updates please?

Same with Alamofire and cocoapods in beta 5: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator15.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Combine.framework/Modules/Combine.swiftmodule/i386-apple-ios-simulator.swiftinterface:57:59: 'AnyCancellable' is only available in iOS 13.0 or newer

Do we have any update for this please? Using XCode Beta 5 and issue for AF.

Same experience here with beta 5. Have any updates been made?

failed to build module 'Combine'; this SDK is not supported by the compiler (the SDK is built with 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.29.1 clang-1300.0.28.1)', while this compiler is 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.29.102 clang-1300.0.28.1)'). Please select a toolchain which matches the SDK.

Same problem with beta 5 using Alamofire and Starscream lib. Any suggestion or update? This is a big problem

I resolved the issue by changing the Deployment Info in the AlamoFire target of my Pods to iOS 13.0. I just had to do this in one of my Pods' Targets and it resolved the issue for all of the dependencies. I can now build and run on iOS 15.0 beta with Xcode 13 beta 5

To me, the latest xcode 13 (13A233) is able to archive project attached FB9178663 https://github.com/ffittschen/radar.apple.com/tree/main/FB9178663%20-%20Swift%20Compiler%20throws%20errors

The issue should be resolved by apple.

• I still can't archive the project with Xcode 13 RC. I have two Swift Packages, GRDB.swift and CombineCocoa.

• We still cannot archive our project with Xcode 13 RC. Builds and runs fine on physical devices. Can build, archive and run from Xcode 12.5.1, but not with Xcode 13 RC. We have complaints like above from a few CocoaPods and Swift Packages.

• I can confirm that I'm also able to archive the linked project using Xcode 13.0 (13A233)

Add a Comment