Where is Bluetooth Explorer for Xcode 12?

Bluetooth Explorer appears to no longer be included in Additional Tools for Xcode 12.x, but I need it for debugging a Bluetooth LE device issue with my iOS app. It has come in really handy in the past for this.

The latest version that is available here is for Xcode 11.4, which no longer appears to work. Apple Bluetooth Guidelines Validation and Bluetooth Explorer are still listed on https://developer.apple.com/bluetooth/ but they appear to be no longer supported.

My question is, has anyone been able to get the 11.4 version of Bluetooth Explorer working on macOS Big Sur? Also, why are these tools still listed on the main Bluetooth developer page if they are no longer supported?

Apple, why is this tool no longer included with Additional Tools? Is there a comparable tool in development, or by a third party, that could serve the same purpose?
Update. I was wrong. The version included in Addtional Tools for Xcode 11.4 does appear to work on Big Sur. The question is will it continue to work in the future? Also, why are these tools still listed on the main Bluetooth developer page if they are no longer supported?

No longer visible on the Bluetooth developer page. My AirPlay / Bluetooth audio to my stereo is terribly choppy, and I can't find -any- information about tuning it via terminal or utility for M1 (MacBook Air 2020.) Hard to believe the same performance issues have lingered year after year after year. Harold (not Harald...)

Bluetooth Explorer doesn't work at all for me on Big Sur (11.6.1). I try to scan for BLE devices and get nothing. Is there an updated version of Bluetooth Explorer coming?

Where is Bluetooth Explorer for Xcode 12?

Q