Unable to verify sandbox user for apple pay

Hello!

I ran into an issue where all the Verify Apple Id emails I'm getting for Sandbox users are leading to a blank page.

So far I have been unable to verifying a sandbox user due to that.

Tried multiple users and browsers and same issue reproduced with multiple browsers.

Am I missing something or is it just broken?

Replies

Okei managed to bypass this email verification using desktop.
  1. Login to the created sandbox user on your actual device

2. As the account is not verified there is a "Verify email" button click on it

3. Apple will send a code to your email

4. Enter the code on your device.

With this I was able to verify my email.

Am I missing something or is it just broken?

Testing Apple Pay in the Sandbox is not broken to my knowledge.

Matt Eaton
DTS Engineering, CoreOS
meaton3@apple.com
  • The issue is not with the sandbox being broken. Issue is being that the verify account email that is being sent to the sandbox user, having a broken link inside of it. When I click verify it takes me to a blank page. Console shows lots of 404 errors.

Meaning you can't verify the sandbox user and you won't be able to enable apple pay etc for that sandbox user.

Steps to reproduce:

Login to the appstore connectGo to the users and access sectionGo to the sandbox selection in the sidemenu

4.Add a new sandbox tester 5. Make sure you add an email you have access to 6.Apple sends an email to verify the account 7. Click on the Verify Link.

The link points to a blank page and the account is not being verified.

Add a Comment
Same for me, have a blank page when open the apple's link to verify the mail.. On Mac, on phone..
  • You need to login to the sandbox user on the phone. Go to the settings and open the account details. It tells you that you need to verify your account. Click on send verify email on the mobile device which will send a different email with a code inside the email. After you received the code you need to enter it on your device.

This is how I was able to bypass the blank activation link.

Add a Comment

Hi, Same issue here, the blank activation issue is 401 Unauthorised, I don't get that I loged in with a newly Apple Id created on newly device specific for testing but I can see in the Console Network tab to the following url https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/olympus/v1/check and the Response I get is a json object and the following stands out:

code: "NOT_AUTHORIZED.NO_ACCESS"
detail: "This Apple ID is not associated with any active account, so it cannot access this system."

First of all this is rubbish they should show the response to the user on the page not just leave a blank.

And second how can my Apple ID no have an account associated with any active account when I have logged in on Iphone and In my Desktop. Can someone help am I missing something?

Thanks

But what to do if the sandbox email address is not a real email address?

• Then you cannot do anything. Seems like you need to be able to access the email as verification link or code is sent there. Depending what method you use.

Add a Comment