iOS Static binary Getting extra symbols

So I have a my Repo MocaKYC(static) which has a dependency on RxSwift(dynamic), RxCocoa(dynamic) and Snapkit(static) defined in it Podspec.
Now my main app also has snapkit added as a static library and rxswift and rxcocoa added as dynamic.
PS: My main app reads all its dependencies from artifactory through pods.
So, I have to build MocaKYC as a static library in such a way that it reads it dependencies of Snapkit, RxSwift and Rxcoa from the dependencies defined and downloaded in the main app.
Given all these, now when i build MocaKYC, upload it to artifactory and download it in the main app through cocoapods, While building the main app, I am getting the error as shown in the attachment.

Can you please help me understand what the issue here is. What i understand after searching through forums is basically moca kyc is trying to call functions in snapkit, which it is not able to locate basically. Please correct me if wrong. I disassembled the binary of MocaKYC using nm and i could see calls to functions of snapkit, but somehow those calls are failing and the error above its showing as dispatch thunk referenced from func...
Can someone please help here ?