multicast network not showing in capabilities

I have requested multicast network capabilities to Apple.

I cannot see Multicast network option under capabilities (identifiers) in the apple developer account. Is this show only after getting approval from apple?

Is this show only after getting approval from apple?

Yes.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"
Hi @eskimo..
Is there any way to get this approved by apple quickly, because customers cant uses our application due to this issue.

Is there any way to get this approved by apple quickly

I don’t have any suggestions on that front (because I’m not involved in the approval process).

Share and Enjoy

Do we request this from Apple?

The documentation for the com.apple.developer.networking.multicast entitlement has a link to the request form.

Also, I’m going to recommend that you have a read through the Local Network Privacy FAQ, which covers a lot of the basics.

Share and Enjoy

hello @eskimo I have got approved by Apple for Multicast Network and it shows in additional capabilities in Apple Id I check the mark to it and saved it, now in Xcode capabilities, i cant see the Multicast network, how can I create .entitlement file where I add com.apple.developer.networking.multicast boolean true?

Try using the steps from the New Process section of Using the Multicast Networking Additional Capability.

Share and Enjoy

So, following the links gets me here:

Developer Account Help is now located at developer.apple.com/help/account.

New link:

https://developer.apple.com/help/account/reference/provisioning-with-managed-capabilities/

-Andrew

So, following the links gets me here

Where did you see that link? I’d like to update it but it’s not clear from your post where I should be looking.

Share and Enjoy

multicast network not showing in capabilities

Q