Admob is not showing

Hi everyone,

Admob is not showing on my iOS app.
When I try to find the app from admob setting page, I don’t see the app which is already listed at the store. Do you know any solution?

Yusuke
I have the same issue. AdMob says "come back in a few days" but it's been more than a week already and I still have no ads and the app can not be found in search console on AdMob.
I know it's been a little while since this question was asked, so it's possible that you're already set. Just in case not, despite Google's documentation, it seems like it may take weeks for your app to show up in the AdMob settings page when you search. It took a little over two weeks for one I set up, and I know someone else for whom it took three weeks. After you add the App in AdMob settings, it takes a little longer for ads to show up after that.
Hi just a question did you manage to find your app as im having the same issue, i get ads when i do test device but thats it i think it might be because i not linked to admob but i cant find it from the list.

I too am faced with the same issue I think it's because my app is not showing in admob. But the thing is my app is published about two months now and no ads showing. Did you manage to get the problem solved please let me know?

Please ref this

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18733503/app-not-showing-in-admob-when-trying-to-link#comment114601308_21509745

He said it's gonna take weeks (18 days) to available on the Admob search page.

Admob is not showing

Q