NSURLErrorDomain code -1009

Hi, I have an app developed in Swift and this app is distributed by a Cisco mdm as enterprise. This is working in many iPads, but suddenly, two of them chrased.
I tried to reinstall the app and I’ve upgraded the iOS to 14.4
now, after this, the app is returning the error -1009 when I call a Webservice. The same version is working in other iPads with prior versions.
Anyone knows any solution or knows about this problem

thanks

Ivan

Accepted Reply

Well, finally I found the problem.
I added to my project in the plist the key App Transport Security Settings, but I forgot add this key to my framework and this was the problem.
In my case, after update the iOS to 14.4, the key App Transport Security Settings is mandatory.

Replies

I have new information.
I installed the new release of my enterprise app in another iPad enrolled in the Cisco's MDM and it worked. This iPad is in 14.3 version.
After test that, I made the same of the other two iPads, I updated to 14.4 and then the error appears in this iPad, the same code -1009, no connection to internet. Obviously, I test the connection to internet and it's working.

I'm a little bit desperate.
Well, finally I found the problem.
I added to my project in the plist the key App Transport Security Settings, but I forgot add this key to my framework and this was the problem.
In my case, after update the iOS to 14.4, the key App Transport Security Settings is mandatory.