IOS 14.4 Continued Bluetooth Issues

Hi all,
My phone has just been updated IOS 14.4. It seems there is no solution for Bluetooth problems.

My Iphone X with IOS 13 works well with the Bluetooth in my Toyota car. It can play music and receive phone call via Bluetooth. Since I got Iphone 12 Pro Max with IOS 14, more issue arises. Bluetooth just constantly disconnected when music is turned on. It is not able to receive phone call from Iphone via Bluetooth even though I did reset its setting as well as iphone settings. This issue is really annoying if somebody call when I am driving.

Does anyone get same frustrating matter?

I am so disappointed with Apple Services since IOS 14 was released . Please fix this as soon as possible.
Answered by miguki in 660224022
Bluetooth phone worked perfectly with my 2011 Volvo C70 with iPhone SE (2015), after I changed to iPhone 12 mini, bluetooth module in my car freezes and restarts after one phone call. Volvo has updated module to the newest software available but without luck. Checked with other iPhones 12, same story. Can you help in any way? iOS 14.4

My iPhone 12 will not connect reliably via Bluetooth to my 2011 Volvo S80. I have been through countless routines of adding the phone, deleting the phone, powering off the phone, powering off the car, adding the phone from the car, adding from the phone, etc. NONE of these alternatives gives me a reliable Bluetooth connection! Once in a while I can answer a phone from the car and then 5 minutes later I can't answer from the car. Usually both the phone and the car show it is connected, but it will NOT work. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 from an iPhone XS, both are running the latest software updates from Apple. Bluetooth is supposed to be backward compatible, but the iPhone doesn't seem to follow that rule! I'm not buying a new Volvo, but I may decide to either take my new iPhone back to AT&T or switch to Android. (One other note - and maybe this will help Apple software development - my iPhone 12 DOES connect reliably to my 2016 Volvo S80!)

I have same issue. Whenever I switch to whatsapp Facebook with video/sound playing , I think the iOS will send a pause signal to my 2015 MercedesBenz stereo. This will terminate all sound and mic function

anyway I will switch back to android when Samsung S22 launched

i have had problems on my 12 max pro since I bought it, never had issues with my iPhone X before that. Calls cut My EarPods several times a day and I had so much trouble that i went back to cable. I solved the problem by accident a couple month ago when my Apple Watch series 2 died after many years of use, and I got a series 6 watch. After that all my Bluetooth issues were solved (I did both reinstall the phone, network reset and all recommendations before, I even sent my phone in for service but apple said there was nothing wrong with it). Obviously in my case, there was something wrong affected by my Apple Watch series 2.

iPhone 12pro max- SAME PROBLEM. Bluetooth cuts out all the time. This just started in the last 6 weeks or so. It’s not the listening device, doesn’t matter if it’s my air buds or headphones, the audio regularly cuts out for 2-5 seconds at a time. The problem is isolated to my iPhone 12pro max because I switch to my old iPhone X and zero interference whatsoever. It’s bad enough that I no longer use my iPhone 12 when listening to audiobooks or podcasts. I just dust off the old “X” and hook up to wiFi and listen with zero interference. PLEASE FIX the 12!

Same problem here. iPhone 13 Pro and 2012 Citroen C4. I turn the car ignition on and the iPhone connects (both media and hands free) but after 10 seconds or less the hands free disconnects. I have tried everything but nothing works and after all i'm assuming that the problem is from the iPhone bluethooth because i've tried with my friends android and works fine. I have checked with Citroen and theres no updates left to do in my car and my iPhone is updated with the last version (15.4). So, only Apple can help with this and it's a major fix needed because it's a really important topic since people can have car accidents using phone while driving...

My two iPhone 12s Bluetooth went out I always watch netflix or listen to music on then my first one lasted a good while after I got it the second one almost never got used when I started to use it it worked fine but Bluetooth went out a couple weeks later I can’t connect to Wi-Fi either

IOS 14.4 Continued Bluetooth Issues

Q