ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?

Replies

It was working around 16 hours ago, but it suddenly stopped working now
Same here. Unchecking "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" didn't solve the problem.

Apple have clearly changed something as I successfully submitted yesterday.
If someone noticed that the problem disappeared or someone found a solution, please write here.
same from Vietnam
I had the same problem, but, I just waited about 10 minutes, changed the minor build number, then ran through the process and it was accepted this time.

It has to be an intermittent issue on the Apple Back-End.
Hey guys,

Here is the temporary solution:

While archiving, it will ask you:
Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple

Just UNCHECK this one and you're good to go. At least it works on TestFlight.

Have fun
Same from Russia
Meeting the same issue.
same here, reupload same build with previous succeed build (built yesterday) also got invalid bundle message
Unticking "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" didn't help.
Same here. One hour ago tried out the "unchecking symbolicated reports" method and got one version processed. Now another version silently disappeared from TestFlight. Did not even receive an email this time ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
Unchecking "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" didn't solve the problem!huhu
I incremented the build number and uploaded again and it worked for me.
same here
Same issue. We did not make any significant changes. It would be great if one of the Apple engineers can replace the placeholder so we can figure out what is wrong.
same here