ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Same here
On the phone, waiting for their answer
Same issue here. An almost identical binary was successfully processed yesterday morning (Jan 13th), but now (Jan 14th) I'm getting this weird "ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid: $message" alert.

As it happens to lots of people since yesterday, that seems like an issue on Apple's side - hope they would resolve it quickly so we can push in new versions to the App Store.
Please update here if anyone gets any news from Apple support. I got the same error
same
same
same here
same here
same issue. I tried to deploy 2 different apps and received the same error for both.
same here any news?
same. Made from Unity 2019.4.
same here.
Same here
SSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEE
Same here: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
I just called the Apple consultant in Singapore. They don’t seem to know the situation very well. They only said that if there is a server interface problem, their engineering team will take care of it within 24 hours. If it remains the same after 24 hours, we are submitting our respective app information. Let them do case analysis.
same
Same
We've received an e-mail containing the same message. It seems like a problem happened in Apple's side. We hope it will be resolved in a short time.
untick the "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" when upload a build to app store connect should help.
Same
I need help
Same with you
same + 1
I uploaded two different targets built from the same source code and one got rejected and the other did not. I repeated that and got the same results. I'm now experimenting to see if any of the minuscule differences between the apps is causing the problem.
same here, time: 2021-01-14, address:china
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Q