"Failed to negotiate stream" Error on HomeKit for watchOS

I'm trying to stream a HomeKit camera to watchOS. Code works fine on iPhone and iPad, but I'm getting this on the watch:

[_HMCameraStreamControl] [141E1B92-41BB-593C-8706-A85C0012CD97] Failed to negotiate stream: Error Domain=HMErrorDomain Code=1019 "(null)"

I can get the snapshots from the camera fine on the watch, but when I try streaming mode it fails with the above.

Accepted Reply

This started working after awhile. Not sure what the error was, but it had something to do with it working while disconnected from the debugger.

As far as how HomeKit cameras work, they work the same on watchOS as iOS. I'm using pretty much identical codebase for my apps.

Replies

Hi,

I'm playing around with HomeKit camera too and I am not able to get any Snapshots or Livestream. Can you please tell me how you got Snapshot and/or Livestream into your App?
This started working after awhile. Not sure what the error was, but it had something to do with it working while disconnected from the debugger.

As far as how HomeKit cameras work, they work the same on watchOS as iOS. I'm using pretty much identical codebase for my apps.