AVFoundationErrorDomain Code-11800 NSLocalizedFailureReason Code-17507

Hi~ I have got the error below, when I tried to export the video from iphone to my project using
exportAsynchronously of AVAssetExportSession.

MediaPickerError:
  • nsError : Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 "这项操作无法完成" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=发生未知错误(-17507), NSLocalizedDescription=这项操作无法完成, NSUnderlyingError=0x2806f3870 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-17507 "(null)"}}

Can I get more information for this error?
And how can I fix it? ^_^
Looks like a sandboxing error
Hello,
I am experiencing same or very similar issue. Problem is with time lapse video created by another person on his device, sent to me by email and imported into my library. Both devices are on iOS 14.4.

Error dump in english follows:
Code Block
Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 "The operation could not be completed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred (-17507), NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed, NSUnderlyingError=0x283bec270 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-17507 "(null)"}}

I also experience this exact issue when trying to export an AVAsset from a shared iCloud album, where I'm not the creator of the original video file. Duplicating the video from the shared iCloud album to my own device in the Photos app, resolves the issue. It is now possible to export the asset without errors.

It seems that AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 translates to AVErrorUnknown so there is not much information to get from this.

Does anyone have an idea why AVAssets from a shared iCloud album cannot be exported via AVAssetExportSession?

Experienced on both iOS 14.4 and some earlier iOS 14 versions.
I have the same problem. In my case, I'm trying to resize a video taken by myself on an older iPhone a few years ago. I successfully fetch the video from iCloud to my new device, but the exportSession fails immediately with the error code 17507.
Same issue here. I try to import a video from a while back (so it is most likely on the cloud). However, this is on my personal iCloud Library and not a shared one like others are seeing.

Also, previewing the video works fine, but something about fetching the asset is giving us that error code.
This seems to be fixed in iOS 14.5. I've tested on a few devices now without any problems. I don't have a solution for 14.4.2 and below however
I can confirm that this issue seems to have been resolved in iOS 14.5, at least when testing on iPhone 11.

Also, I've been in contact with Apple Developer Technical Support regarding this issue, and they confirmed that this looks like a bug in AVFoundation, introduced at some point during earlier iOS 14 releases.

PHVideoRequestOptions deliveryMode set PHVideoRequestOptionsDeliveryModeHighQualityFormat may fix

AVFoundationErrorDomain Code-11800 NSLocalizedFailureReason Code-17507

Q