Big Sur Problem?: "You do not have permission to open the application"

With the new update off MacOS I have encountered an issue with opening quite a few off my applications as it says within the title I do not have the permission to open the application. Has anyone had any similar problems to this if so what have you done to resolve this and why does this occur.
Yes, I have the same situation with some of my apps too after updating to Big Sur.
Tried to disable Gatekeeper in terminal:
sudo spctl --master-disable

But it doesn't help.
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine <app>

then execute it and it'll ask for admin permissions ;)
Same issue, some of my Apps do not open I get this dialog window saying "You. don't have permission to open the App, contact Your computer or network Administrator for assistance" Also it happens when I want to install an App. I changed permissions and it did not work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
same problem
xattr didn't help, any idea why?

Same trouble here.
Also tried read/write admin permission, Gatekeeper and also SIP
same issue here. Tried disabling gatekeeper, xattr and r/w permissions in get info. no luck.
Same problem here. Things I've already done:

Disabled gatekeeper
Disablde System Integrity Protection (SIP)
Blocked ocsp.apple.com in /etc/hosts
Verified Sharing and Permissions to Read&Write via file info (cmd-i)
Added check to the App in Full Disk Access in Security & Privacy

Still no luck.
Same! Nothing seems to work!!
I reapplied the permission on the folder that I was scanning to. Works on Canon copiers.

Still having issues with HP smb scanning
I also have the same issue. I also have tried every thing listed here and more.
You have to SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <app>
Same! Nothing seems to work!!
same issue.

device: DTK
One cause of this on Apple silicon machines, including the DTK, is building your app for arm64e rather than arm64. See this post for more.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
I have tried with all option . Please need help. Given the error bellow

Ultimate Packer for eXecutables
             Copyright (C) 1996 - 2020
UPX 3.96    Markus Oberhumer, Laszlo Molnar & John Reiser  Jan 23rd 2020

File size     Ratio   Format   Name
  --------------------  ------  -----------  
upx: /Applications/Textastic.app/Contents/MacOS/Textastic: CantUnpackException: file corrupted

Unpacked 0 files.
Same here. Our users on Intel macs are reporting that they can no longer install our app / updates as they get this prompt. I've been unable to figure out what's going on. One user said re-installing Big sur fixed it for them but others have had no luck doing that.
This worked for me on 11.1 Beta (20C5048k):
Make sure that Rosetta is installed and working, using Safari as a known, working Universal app.
  1. Quit Safari

2. In the Finder, Get Info on /Applications/Safari.app

3. Select "Open using Rosetta" (you'll want to change this back later)

4. Launch Safari

5. If you see "To open Safari you need to install Rosetta. Do you want to install it now?", click Install. (If you do see this message, you likely have had the same problem as me.)

After installation, try opening the Intel app that you couldn't open before.

I encountered this problem on an Apple Silicon DTK Mac mini after updating to a newer version of Big Sur. Before the update, I had been able to run non-Universal apps that had been compiled only for Intel. After the update, I encountered the same permission problems as reported in this thread; I tried several of the solutions below, but they did not help. I noticed that along with the permission messages, I was also seeing "Bad CPU type in executable" in system.log at each attempt to run.
Looks like somewhere among the last couple of OS updates to my current version, 11.1 Beta (20C5048k), Rosetta was un-installed, moved, or somehow de-configured.
Same issue here. I've tried all the troubleshooting options and no luck
I have this problem too ,and do many thing to solve but again show this message to me for some application in mac os big sur
any one can help us????

Now i am downgrade to catalina :(
the below info worked for me.

open terminal.
enter sudo chmod -R 755
then drag and drop the application you are trying to open.
click enter
then enter your password
I'm also having this issue - has there been a standard fix yet?? Tried a few of the solutions posted in this thread and no dice.
Open terminal | Command+Space and type Terminal and press enter/return key.
Paste following code

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL http s://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null

Wait for the command to finish. After completion run following code :
brew install upx

now run this command:

sudo upx -d /Applications/myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/myapp

Then run the application normally.
Open terminal | Command+Space and type Terminal and press enter/return key.
Paste following code
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL h ttps://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null
Wait for the command to finish. After completion run following code :
brew install upx
now run this command:
sudo upx -d /Applications/myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/myapp
Then run the application normally.
Big Sur Problem?: "You do not have permission to open the application"

Q