ios 14 battery drain solution on iphone

I have installed the iOS 14 on my iPhone 6s plus and the battery drains pretty fast. After analysis I got root cause and solution for battery drain issue.

Root cause of battery drain and temperature high issue due to wifi and bluetooth bug.

Solution:

Below steps need to perform to fix ios 14 battery drain issue on iphone.

1) Reset network settings.

Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset Network Settings

2) WIFI off

Settiings--> WI-FI--> off

3) Bluetooth off

Settings--> Bluetooth--> off

After performing these steps my battery drain and temperature high issue have been resolved. Battery performance back to normal. Please do from ur end hopefully issue will be fix.

Could anyone having the battery drain issue confirm if this procedure solves the problem?
Thanks in advance.
@Cramer92 no heck it doesnt work for me.,... my battery drain overnight standby
@anjayyyisme many thanks for your feedback... till now I haven’t upgraded my iPhone 7 to iOS 14, and I think I’ll never do
Didn’t work on mine...plus, why would I want to leave my Bluetooth and WiFi off?

I just updated my iPhone 6 SE to iOS15 and found the same issue. Just now it was at 100%, I turned WiFi on, and it drained the battery to 5% in about 10 seconds. Turning WiFi off keeps the battery alive, but as other posters have noted, without WiFi or Bluetooth, there’s a lot less I can do with the phone.

The battery drain is such a known issue !!! I recommend you back up your phone in the cloud or desktop. Then erase all. Then set up as new phone and observe if same behavior. If better then you have some apps that are sucking your battery dry.

ios 14 battery drain solution on iphone

Q