Invalid code signature problem with Xcode12

I'm practicing a swift 5 class, and have this issue:

Could not launch “I AM RICH”

Domain: IDEDebugSessionErrorDomain

Code: 3

Failure Reason: The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to launch com.superdie.I-AM-RICH because it has an invalid code signature, inadequate entitlements or its profile has not been explicitly trusted by the user.

User Info: {

DVTRadarComponentKey = 855031;

RawLLDBErrorMessage = "The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. Unable to launch com.superdie.I-AM-RICH because it has an invalid code signature, inadequate entitlements or its profile has not been explicitly trusted by the user.";

}

I'm not sure what can I do, some help would be nice :)
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Rimbaud Down vote post of Rimbaud
50k views
  • Hello there, I am currently on iOS 15 beta. When I deploy the app for debugging, it also shows "invalid signature", but I can't find "Trust" in Device Management. Can somebody please help me?

• Did you find the solution to this, encountering this same issue

• Device Management is when you are in a MDDM environment. If the problem is the same as for the initial post, you should open the project in Xcode, select the project name (blue icon), select "TARGEYS" go to signing and capabilities Tab and check information there.

Replies

I encountered the same issue. Working solution for me was go to (on iPhone) : Settings > Developer > Clear Trusted Computers

After clearing trusted computers and reconnecting iPhone to Xcode, it works correctly.

Just got this error in 2022. To solve that, just go to Settings -> General -> VPN & Device Management and "trust" yourself as developer.

Add a Comment

It didn't work for me. Please help

Please check if you have Internet connection on your device. My connection was off - it was the reason why Apple couldn't check my developer's profile.

I had to upgrade to Xcode-beta.