Sign In With Apple, Remove An individual User

Hey, I want to remove an individual user because I forgot to add a nonce to the original request when it was made.

How do I go about removing it so I can recreate the user with a nonce? From what I know so far, a nonce can only be added when the original request is made.

Accepted Reply

Okay I figured it out. However, the nonce part can be made upon each request call, not just the original.

To Remove a User:

You can do this from the iPhone Settings. Open the Settings app then tap on your name at the top. Then press "Password & Security", then "Apple ID logins". They should all be listed there and can be deleted (Stack OverFlow)

Next on the request ( let request =ASAuthorizationAppleIDProvider().createRequest() ) just do request.nonce = "Your Unique String"
After that you should be able to use that information to prevent various hacking methods.

Replies

Okay I figured it out. However, the nonce part can be made upon each request call, not just the original.

To Remove a User:

You can do this from the iPhone Settings. Open the Settings app then tap on your name at the top. Then press "Password & Security", then "Apple ID logins". They should all be listed there and can be deleted (Stack OverFlow)

Next on the request ( let request =ASAuthorizationAppleIDProvider().createRequest() ) just do request.nonce = "Your Unique String"
After that you should be able to use that information to prevent various hacking methods.