It's not a question it's a statement

I have no idea whats going on at Apple at this time though I do find it rather funny I got an email asking to give feedback about the feedback tool and how well it works... Based on the last 3 months lets be clear, it's piss poor and that's being nice.. Countless things have been said and asked on here and I have submit countless errors via the feedback tool with 99.9% of them not responded too or worse not fixed. I am sure many reports get sent in and I have no doubt you can't reply to them all.. but to see the same problems reported beta after beta still not fixed or acknowledged? What the hell is the point in us sending in reports if nobody is looking at them.. Now in regard to my own setup I have reported though FireWire did work in early betas via 3rd party app, for the last 3 betas since you fixed even the webcam coming back as a device to capture from none of the FireWire devices are working... and its not just me! All I have seen so far regarding this is one person from Apple saying in a very short reply FireWire is not part of Big Sur... then asked will it be added back later??? No reply over a month later.. Big Sur is nearing end of beta run and so far many bugs and fixes need patching.. However they won't be done if you don't actually communicate with us people submitting bugs..

Get your *** in gear Apple