is my activity monitor energy impact and %cpu value too high?

I have been working for 5 months on a private project, which will be implemented with python for MacOS. (And also for IOS in the future)

My problem is,  i have recognised that my application consumes too much energy. Activity monitor energy impact and  %cpu value move between 150-300. Even laptop fan noice increases when the application is running.

My questions are:

1-If this is too harmful for laptop fans or batteries to consume so much energy. My aim is to submit my application next year in Apple Store so I do not want to damage any user’s laptops. 

2-Do you know what is the average activity monitor energy impact and cpu value for computer games or applications which require also too much energy. Is it comparable with my values (150-300)?

3-would you recommend that i stop the project, with the reason of high the cpu and battery consumption?(Although I believe that there is a big market, which could be interested in my application)

Note: 

1-My application will be running at the background.
2-2 Options will be given to users:
Either it will always be running at the background as long as the laptop is on, or it will be running in some other specific cases almost between 30 min or 1 hour per day.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Replies

Any response?