Really I’m gonna Die if you not fix it ASAP
ios 13.7 was best
when I updated to iOS 14 then everything Gone to Hell
pubg lags in game between matches
only iOS 14 and iOS 14.1 users facing PUBG lag render issue
fix it or I will never update your shit updates in my life
in-between matches it start frame drops and we die like a noob because of this
so bring new update and iOS 14.2 must fix it 😡

• Apple should go back to iOS 13 and copy that settings for gaming in iOS 14 and 15 , in pubg it have a bug of 1 FPS and they haven’t fixed it in nearly 1.5 years , god know how many other games would be affected , I just play pubg

• same here after update IOS 14 my device is rendering while playing pubg especially when their are many enemies. Please fix this issue asap.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Fix it PUBG lagging giving frame drops

Replies

please fix ios 14 pubg mobile lag please 😭😭
I just bought an Iphone 11 128gb CE IOS 14.2
iam a comp player on Pubg Mobile and i cannot play its laging and framedrop to much please fix this.
Delete and redownload pubg, and don’t run any apps in the background so that your RAM is good. Also check wifi, I had to buy new WiFi because it was lagging a lot for virtual school for my family and gaming, and even random stuff like emails. I use Eero mesh. Good luck, elim some more players!
i thing ios 14 is so bad update for gaming performance. Frame drop & battery drop in my iphone XR, please fix this problem
So much frame drop in every apps and games after ios 14 on iphone xr
Update to ios 14 was a biggest mistake. 
i bought iPhone because the gaming performace. please fix ios 14 pubg mobile lag please 😭😭 😤
https:// kituaz.com
Did anyone tried the 14.3 RC version that came yesterday???
My iphone xr its get framedrop 3-8 fps in 6-8 second when playing PUBG Mobile and many people used iphone xr get same issue at IOS 14.0 - IOS 14.2, please fix that issue its so annoying. IOS 13.7 like heaven when playing PUBG Mobile. i hope that issue is clear at IOS 14.3. Please Apple attention that issue!!!😡

Regard, all user Iphone XR
Only iPhone XR facing this issue...even iam also using xr (14.1-14.4)same issue ..... I think xr is a bad choice
in ios 14.4 it became worse
Please help my iphone xr is lagging like shit apple trust is bow bieng broken please do something
Putting that complaint in the developer forum is not going to get it seen or commented on by the actual developer of that app. You're better off going to the creators of the game not whining in a developer forum.
It looks like a lot of kids ended up in the wrong forum. This is a Q&A site for the developer community on the apple platform, not for user feedback of third-party app developers. These complaints will not get you anywhere. You have to contact the publisher of the game.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of P13N Down vote reply of P13N
Same for me PUBG play like crap after update please fix ASAP thank you
The iOS update is the problem because the game use to run smooth but after update it started behaving like this