Xcode 12 Previews not working

I am using FireStore too, a lot of warning that comes from FS depencencies, but what it is annoying is that previews not working at all. Running on phone emulator works as expected, but making UI changes are not displayed in preview.

Below is the error that is showing up and i have no clue what to do here or how to fix it. The arm64 thing all over other sites doesn't work for me.

Error Domain=FBProcessExit Code=1 "The process exited voluntarily." UserInfo={BSErrorCodeDescription=voluntary, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The process exited voluntarily.}

RemoteHumanReadableError: The operation couldn’t be completed. Transaction failed. Process failed to launch. (process launch failed)

BSTransactionError (1):
==error-description: Process failed to launch.
==transaction: <FBApplicationProcessLaunchTransaction: 0x600003accfc0>
==error-reason: process launch failed
==precipitating-error: Error Domain=FBProcessExit Code=1 "The process exited voluntarily." UserInfo={BSErrorCodeDescription=voluntary, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The process exited voluntarily.}
==NSLocalizedFailureReason: Transaction failed. Process failed to launch. (process launch failed)

Replies

Howdy,

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting previews working. Probably best next step will be to file a feedback with diagnostics. We will need the diagnostics Xcode Previews generates in order to make sure we understand the error the previews system is encountering.
  1. When you get an error in Xcode Previews, an error banner appears in the canvas

2. Click the "Diagnostics" button in that banner

3. In the sheet that appears, click "Generate Report" in the bottom left of the sheet

4. Attach (or make from the folder) the resulting zip file to the bug (will be named something like previews-diagnostics-0123456789.zip)

If possible a sample project that reproduces the problem is always helpful!
Did you figure out a solution? I am having the same problem.
Did you figure out a solution? I am also having the problem.
What was your ultimate issue here.. I am trying to covert a Core Data UIKit App to SwiftUI Architecture, and I am getting this in previews and when I launch in the Simulator, The app launches and the immediately shuts down (closing the debug window).