Xcode does not recognize my alternative Team

I recently joined a development team (team B) as a "Developer" using the same Apple ID I am using to manage my own team (team A, as "Account Holder"). I see this new team (B) when I access the Apple's Developer site, and switch between A and B from the Account menu.

When I open the Xcode project from the new team, Xcode indicates that the team is unknown, displaying "Unknown Name (KV7...)" in red (under Signing & Capabilities tab).

When I click the "View Accounts...", I see my Apple ID on left, and only my own team (A) on right, not the new team (B) I have just joined.

When I removed my Apple ID from it, and re-added it, Xcode detects only my own team (A), but not the new team (B). I restarted Xcode, but still don't see the new team (B) in the list.

Do you have any idea why Xcode does not recognize another team? Is there any additional step to let Xcode recognize the new team?

Replies

Do you have any idea why Xcode does not recognize another team?

...my guess is because:

I recently joined a development team (team B) as a "Developer" using the same Apple ID I am using to manage my own team

Best to use always unique Apple IDs (they're free) so the backend doesn't struggle when deciding which elements pertain to which identity.

Following, did you get any workaround?