blood oxygen apple watch

just got the new 6 but cant find the blood oxygen app at all

anyone else running in to this?

Accepted Reply

watchOS 7.1 Beta 1 Release Notes

Notes and Known Issues

Apple Pay
Known Issues
Apple Cash Family isn't currently available. (68740022)

Clock
Known Issues
Watch faces, complications, and colors introduced in watchOS 7 aren't currently available in watchOS 7.1 beta. (68860017)

Health
Known Issues
The Blood Oxygen feature isn't currently available. (68668093)

You currently can't use Siri to send audio messages. (67725415)

Replies

Same issue.
I had it but it wasn't working (nothing started when I touched the complication) so I deleted the app. Now I can't find it in the app store :(
The app is back, but can’t be downloaded.
Here’s the link, but still can’t download it

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blood-oxygen/id1505627452
Same here.

If you try to get the app on the watch from the App Store it says that it Requires an iPhone, but when you go to the App Store from the phone, it says that it is for Watch only.

From the article linked below, it seems that you can get the app from the App Store on the watch after you have set it up in the Health App on the phone, however there is no way to set up on the phone, thus it looks like we will not have the Blood oxygen app on our Watch 6's, the main reason for purchasing them.

Oh well, live and learn.

Apple Support
Same issue. Does this mean the sensor is bad?

I tried unpairing and setting it up from scratch - that didn’t work.

I tried a full reset- that didn’t work either to restore the blood oxygen app.
Could Apple acknowledge this issue needs fixing, thanks in advance.
My app is on the watch, but if you have iOS 14.2 there is a problem because Blood Oxygen is missing from the Health app. I tested a new Series 6 on an iPhone with iOS 14 18A343 and it worked fine, even asked me to set up during pairing. I was having issues with the dev iPhone so I upgraded it to iOS 14.2 and no joy. Also noticed the new Memoji, Stripes, and Artist watch faces were also removed. Hoping they get restored in the next 14.2 beta release.
I have the same issue. Spent a long time on the phone with Apple. They said it had to do with the beta iOS 14.2. I deleted the beta And now I am on 14.0 (18A373) with OS7 beta on my watch 6. Still does not work, very disappointing. The blood oxygen app does not appear on my watch or in the App Store on my watch.
I’ll be sending my Watch 6 back for a full refund if this is not fixed by the end of next week. That’s when my 14 day return ends.
Same issue. I restored to iOS14 and it was then in Health App, but since my backup was in 14.2, I needed to restore to 14.2 and the Blood Oxygen is missing there. Can't download on watch either. Guess need to wait for next beta.

watchOS 7.1 Beta 1 Release Notes

Notes and Known Issues

Apple Pay
Known Issues
Apple Cash Family isn't currently available. (68740022)

Clock
Known Issues
Watch faces, complications, and colors introduced in watchOS 7 aren't currently available in watchOS 7.1 beta. (68860017)

Health
Known Issues
The Blood Oxygen feature isn't currently available. (68668093)

You currently can't use Siri to send audio messages. (67725415)