Buying IAP for a Sandbox account: Verification Failed

Hi.

I have created several sandbox accounts to test in-app purchases for my application. However, every time I try to make a purchase on my iPhone I get the following error: Verification Failed. Your Apple ID or password is incorrect. This is wrong, I am pretty sure that my credentials are fine.

I used to have a similar issue on iPad. What I did was reinstalling the application on my device after I had logged in as a sandbox user and cleaning all application data before installing the application. Somehow it worked. But not on iPhone; no matter what I do, the problem persists.

Your help would be much appreciated! I do not want to go to production without a successful test on an iPhone.

Thank you!

Accepted Reply

Finally, I have figured it out. In Settings -> iTunes&App Stores, the Sandbox Account included my normal email address. This also had to be changed to the Sandbox account.

Replies

Finally, I have figured it out. In Settings -> iTunes&App Stores, the Sandbox Account included my normal email address. This also had to be changed to the Sandbox account.