"corners" property of AVMetadataMachineReadableCodeObject missing in XCode 12 beta 6

Looks like the "corners" property of AVMetadataMachineReadableCodeObject is somehow missing using Xcode 12 beta 6.

It is still mentioned in the documentation but the compiler fails with "Value of type 'AVMetadataMachineReadableCodeObject' has no member 'corners'".

Is there something I'm missing here or should I file a bug report for this?

Replies

A few other properties are missing too:
  • AVCapturePhotoOutput.supportedFlashModes

• AVCapturePhotoSettings.availablePreviewPhotoPixelFormatTypes

These are the ones I used in my project. I suspect there're many more. Hope this is just a bug in beta 6.

This happened before and is related to how obj-c symbols are imported in Swift, not deprecation/removal of API. corners at least exists in the non-simulator SDK, so you can perhaps work-around using #if !targetEnvironment(simulator).
AVCaptureVideoDataOutput.availableVideoPixelFormatTypes is missing too. Filed a bug report for this (FB8607320).
Problem still exists with Xcode 12 GM.
The bug is still there with Xcode 12 GM.
Bug is still in Xcode 12 final version.
Nice, Xcode released but properties still not available!
Having the same problem in Xcode 12 (12A7209) when archiving for simulator architectures...

Code Block
value of type 'AVCaptureVideoDataOutput' has no member 'availableVideoPixelFormatTypes'

This property is still missing on Xcode 12:
  • AVCapturePhotoSettings.availablePreviewPhotoPixelFormatTypes

This is still happening in Xcode 12.2 Beta 1 which was just released. Super frustrating. It seems to only affect building for the simulator though.
After 3 whole weeks the problem still exists. Is there a solution or a workaround to this issue?
Getting similar error in the release version 12.0 (12A7209), can't test project.

Code Block
Value of type 'AVCaptureVideoDataOutput' has no member 'availableVideoPixelFormatTypes'

I'm also getting error for AVCapturePhotoSettings.availablePreviewPhotoPixelFormatTypes in Xcode 12 final version.
This will be solved in new update only, right? (I guess)
Does anyone know how much time will Apple take to solve this issue ? (With their past experience)
For now just to be able to test it until Apple fixes the issue you can add two underscores in the beginning:
Code Block
__availablePreviewPhotoPixelFormatTypes

instead of
Code Block
availablePreviewPhotoPixelFormatTypes

This method may work for other issues, just try it.
Is there a temporary solution?