Big Sur Not Available On 2020 iMac?

After installing the developer profile, software update says that the requested version is not available.
I have the same issue.
I have the same issue. Have tried everything. Any help would be nice.
Yep; same issue here. I can install the Big Sur beta on my 2019 MacBook Pro, but not on my new 2020 iMac. Keep getting requested version is not available message.
Your machine probably shipped with a "newer" variant of macOS Catalina due to newer hardware which Big Sur updater does not yet recognize. Wait until the Big Sur beta catches up.. probably in the next beta release.
@wjpjr is correct. Big Sur beta 4 does not include the required updated drivers for the new 2020 iMac. You will have to wait until Public Beta 2 or Developer Beta 5.

https ://mrmacintosh.com/big-sur-beta-not-showing-up-in-software-update-troubleshooting/

Tried everything I can do,the answers really saved me,thanks.
Same issue here, just got my new iMac today and noticed that I can't install it. But thanks to all of the answers I will wait for the next update, which should probably be coming early next week.
Same.

Since my 2015 was on Big Sur, I can't open my photos on the new machine due to upgraded library. Guess its just wait a bit. Now that I know its not just me, no biggie.
Today, Big Sur is available for iMac 2020, but after installation, the screen is blocked at black scree with a Apple, restart by push the power button, it showed Catalina login screen, but can't login. what can I do?
Developer beta 5 will not install on my imac17,1 (2015) currently running beta 4. /var/log shows "unsupported hardware." I sent in a report via feedback assistant but have the feeling I will be waiting for beta 6 to get back on track.
Just checked the release notes of Big Sur beta 5, it is still not supported on iMac 2020. why is available on my iMac 2020?
Big Sur Not Available On 2020 iMac?

Q