IOS 14 Beta 3; Spectrum app navigation issues

Following install of beta 3, while in "Live TV", swiping the remote track pad no longer works.
Swiping does work in "Guide, On-Demand and Settings" but if you return to Live TV, swiping does not work.
Using other remotes which have a menu and up-down arrows, Spectrum works as it should.
So it seems that the Spectrum app has an issue with the trackpad on the Apple remote.
I've replicated this same issue on 3 different Apple TV's
Anyone else run into this and know of any solutions? Thanks

Replies

...also, the same results occur when trying to use the Remote App on my iPhone to control the Spectrum app. Swiping used to work with the Remote app on my iPhone using the Spectrum app....but not since beta 3
Found this by accident:

If you tap the very top of the remote trackpad by the mic hole (don’t depress the trackpad button), it acts like swipe up, revealing “recently watched.”

If you tap the middle far left of the remote trackpad (again, don’t depress the trackpad button), it acts like swipe left, revealing the quick guide.

No idea why this happens, but it works for me.

Yes! This is so frustrating. And you can't revert from the Beta 14 software.
Swipe doesn't work on my iphone X either. But the top tap and middle far left work on my Apple TV remote too. Awesome that you found those...
I wish I had been aware of this before I updated to 14. I am experiencing the same issue. Is there any word on whether this is being addressed or not?
I’m having the same issue. I am able to, however, use Bradleyesq’s work around.
Recently watched menu difficult to impossible to highlight. Seems random when I try to select it. I have deleted and reinstalled the Spectrum app with no improvement. IRRITATING!!!! 😠