How do I find previous posts to the forum after the 2020 update?

How the heck do I find posts I made before this new forum was created? The links at the top of the page are:
Developer Discover Design Develop Distribute Support Account Search

The small avatar only has edit profile nothing to allow me to find content I have previously contributed.

I could attempt to search for my username but this too is not something I know based on the information provided to me. I use several around the web and will keep a note for this forum after I submit this post.

Hopefully the learning curve for this new forum is small.....

Replies

The small avatar only has edit profile nothing to allow me to find content I have previously contributed.

If you click the avatar icon and then click your user name (just above the Edit Profile button), you’ll land on your user page. This has a list of all the threads you started.

[And, yes, I agree that this is super non-obvious. I’ve had to explain it to a bunch of folks. We have a bug on file about that (r. 66042728).]

There is not, alas, any way to get a list of threads that you’ve contributed to. This is a much-requested feature and the folks running DevForums definitely have it on their radar.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"