Widget With Only Deep Links?

According to the Human Interface Guidelines for WidgetKit:

Avoid creating a widget that does nothing but launch your app. People appreciate widgets because they provide instant access to meaningful content, not because they provide another way to open your app.

I have a utility app that has 3 different screens that users may want quick access to. I would like to create a widget with 3 "buttons" that would each deep link to that corresponding screen within the app.

Doing something like this seems to violate the Human Interface Guidelines, but the language is vague. "Avoid..." vs "Do not...".

My question: Should I invest the time to learn SwiftUI, and build a widget like this? Or would it be rejected by the review team?

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated! I really think my users would find a simple widget like this very useful.

Thanks!
I think that would violate the HIG's.

According to my understand from the designing widgets WWDC video, your widget should show information which is bound to change in your application. Which thereby saves users time to view this glanceable information at a peek on their home screen rather that wasting few minutes to open app and navigate to such view.

These widgets would be deep linked directly to your app flow appropriately.

I recommend following this video which is very helpful:
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2020/10103/
Widget With Only Deep Links?

Q