System Extension validation failed ...

I try to distribute a app with "Developer ID" that contains Network Extension wraps inside System Extension.

It so difficult to debug and it only what can i do is just monitoring what's going on inside app with "Console.app".

My app got notarized by apple and it can launch normally But I got error message as below...

Code Block
System Extension validation failed: Error Domain=NetworkExtensionErrorDomain Code=6 "System extension com.abc.macos.AAA has an invalid NEMachServiceName key in its Info.plist: The value of the NEMachServiceName key must be prefixed with one of the App Groups in the com.apple.security.application-groups entitlement." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=System extension com.abc.macos.AAA has an invalid NEMachServiceName key in its Info.plist: The value of the NEMachServiceName key must be prefixed with one of the App Groups in the com.apple.security.application-groups entitlement.}

I have no idea how to decide the value of NEMachServiceName

I already tried to use the name as below but no effect.
Code Block
$(TeamIdentifierPrefix)com.abc.macos.AAA.xpc

Please Help
Accepted Answer
Do you actually need this service? If not, it’d be easier to just delete the NEMachServiceName property.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
Thank You. Again
I was thinking it is necessary. I did as you said, deleted it and NOTARIZED the app it works.
But I got other problems.

System Extension validation failed ...

Q