Add new bank account error

I am trying to enter my bank account details (KBC bank Belgium) but always get the error :
'The bank identification code you selected does not match the corresponding part of your IBAN.'

I think the Rekeningnummer must be wrong, but have no idea what would be the correct one. For KBC, I can choose from 50 different ones, all with the same address.

Is there someone who has the same issue or knows how to get this info or what I have to fill in??

Replies

The same issue for me - FIO BANKA, A.S. Iban checker (on IBAN.COM site) shows that IBAN and BIC is correct, but I see the same (The bank identification code you selected does not match the corresponding part of your IBAN) error.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of foal Down vote reply of foal
Did you manage to solve this? I see that for Belgium, it asks for 'rekeningnummer', while for other european countries, it (correctly) asks for BIC code.
I have a the same situation and i searched like 3 hours but could not find any solution.

If your IBAN is BEXX YYYY XXXX XXXX, then your "account number" is YYY-YXXXXXX-XX.

The "Rekeningnummer" (bad translation of Apple) is the routing number. This are the first 3 digits of the old account-number format, so YYY. You'll see after you fill in this, Apple will pre-load your bank below as verification.

So: IBAN: BEXX735XXXXXXXXX Account nr: 735-XXXXXXX-XX "Rekening nr: 735"

That should do the trick :)