Where is the private DTK forum?

Can a forum administrator please give details on how to access the private DTK forum.
There have been many people asking this question and no official answers or support are being given.
The documentation I received with my DTK just says use the “Universal App Quick Start” tag. This does not work.

I have contacted customer support and was told all the information I needed was here - https://developer.apple.com/programs/universal/
This is no help.

Other posts have said there is a tag that shows up when you click on your profile avatar - there is no tag.
This would seem to indicate that I haven't been granted access.

I have also used the Feedback Assistant but have had no response.

Can an official Apple employee who is responsible for the DTK please answer the following questions.
  1. How do I access the private DTK forum.

e.g. Click on your profile avatar and you will see the DTK tag, click on the tag to access the forum.

2. If there is no tag - who do I contact directly to fix the problem and grant access?

Quote from the "Universal App Quick Start Program" page.

The Universal App Quick Start Program includes all the tools, resources, and support you need to build, test, and optimize your next-generation Universal apps for macOS Big Sur.

At this point there appears to be absolutely no support at all.

Please note: Being given a link to a web page or being told to use the "Feedback Assistant" does not represent support.

At the very least there should have been method of contacting the Apple DTK support team directly included in a support package supplied with the DTK.

Replies

Update.
No contact or explanation from anybody but the tag has now suddenly appeared so I can now access the forum.
If you click on the account icon in the top right while signed into an account that has access to a DTK, you'll see the "Universal Apps Quick Start".

It's technically a tag and not a forum - there's a lot of confusing UX around this.

while signed into an account that has access to a DTK

OK... so clearly my account doesn't "have access" to the DTK. How do I fix that?
For me the tag doesn't show up in the prominent "View all tags >" page linked at the top of every page. I had to click on my avatar in the top-right corner (just below the search icon). Then a popup appears, with a "Developer Forums" section, and a link to "Universal App Quick Start".

Of course as @designatednerd said, you'll also need access to the DTK for this to appear. In my case I made sure I'm signed into the same account I used to apply for the program, and to purchase the kit.
I figured it out.

It simply wants you to include a tag named "Universal App Quick Start". This is similar to the tags used in Instagram or twitter or facebook. So that Apple can use some filter mechanism to route this question to special group. However, others people without buying the DTK, can also include this tag. :P.

As to this link: https://developer.apple.com/download/universal. There is a small difference on the content between login mode and visit mode.

When you click "Resources", it will ask you to login, then you will see

Program Member Forums
Use the “Universal App Quick Start” tag to ask questions and connect with Apple engineers and other members of the Universal App Quick Start Program.

But if you are in the visit mode, you will only see:

Private Forums
Ask questions and connect with Apple engineers and other members of the Universal App Quick Start Program.

However, others people without buying the DTK, can also include this tag. :P.

But it won't work.