Command Line Tools for Developer Transition Kit?

I downloaded Command Line Tools from developer.apple.com for XCode 12 beta (22 june 2020 version) but after installing the stuff, this was the error that I got:

git
xcrun: error: unable to load libxcrun (dlopen(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib, 0x0005): could not use '/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib' because it is not a compatible arch).

Anybody any idea if there is some command line tools for the Developer Transition Kit?

The Command Line Tools from Beta 1 are not compatible with the DTK. Please just use the command line tools that are installed on the system with Xcode.
Could you give information on how to use the command line tools that came with the system? How am I meant to use git?
Yes same exact issue. Can we get more information here?

Yes, same problem here. Git does not work anymore ;) - used to, before I installed the command line tools from the website.
this helped.

Code Block
sudo rm -r /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools

The default arm64e architecture will run for any command that has it in the bundle, the problem is that the libraries don't have the desired architecture. If you look at git for example using file command see that there is an arm64e version, this is the one that is running by default, use the file command to look at the architectures:

%pj> file /usr/bin/git

/usr/bin/git: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures: [x8664:Mach-O 64-bit executable x8664] [arm64e:Mach-O 64-bit executable arm64e]

/usr/bin/git (for architecture x8664): Mach-O 64-bit executable x8664

/usr/bin/git (for architecture arm64e): Mach-O 64-bit executable arm64e

.. now do the same for the library that is complaining

file /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x8664

notice it only has x86
64 available

therefore you can run git by forcing which architecture loads and runs you can run git by using this command

arch -arch x86_64 git

and voila!! git runs !!!

.. seriously this should be fixed by having a proper port build of Xcode libraries but here is a work around none the less

Command Line Tools for Developer Transition Kit?

Q