DTK Forums

I just received the DTK and I'm unable to find the forums or the tag that is suggested to ask questions in. Please advise.

Replies

Do you have a link where I can get the DTK? Thank you...
You can get the DTK from: https://developer.apple.com/programs/universal/

Remember that it needs to be returned within 1 year of signing the agreement and only developers from the following regions can apply:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong
Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal
Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Yes, I am interested to know too. I thought there is a dedicated private forum for DTK users?
The tag for the private DTK forum shows up in the menu that appears when you click on your profile avatar in the top right-hand corner (when logged into an account that was granted access).

At least, that seems to be the case for me... :)
Looks like I have the same issue here, DTK arrived yesterday, but I see no private tag showing up when I click my avatar, even though I'm logged in with the correct account. Should I request access somewhere?
I am having the same issue. Definitely no private tag. Can somebody post a link? It shouldn't be this difficult to access a forum.
My DTK unit no longer powers on. After 10 minutes of use, it's now completely inoperative. Is there a magic key combination for bringing it back to life. I have tried: 1) holding down the power button for 10 seconds and 2) leaving it disconnected from the AC outlet for 10 minutes. Nothing happens.

Does anyone have an email address where I can request a replacement unit? If not, I will just send go through the "Contact Us" link.

Thanks in advance,

Tim
I don't seem to have the private forum link as-well. not sure where to ask the DTK specific questions.
Same here. I first logged into Apple Developer from my DTK machine using a different account. I now logged in with the AppleID for the machine and I still do not see it.
Does my macOS account iCloud login have to match?

It looks like I cannot add the command line tools to the installed Xcode-beta. I need subversion. Guess I can try X86 compatibility with those...
DTK Forum is here
But the page is not found…