IOS 14 Beta 1 - Safari does not function

I can not load a webpage in iOS 14 beta 1. Webpages look like they are loading for about 10 seconds and then I get the following error. Anyone else?

safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred
Answered by kmerenda in 617001022
I found the issue and solution in another thread. The problem is a known bug with iOS 14 seed 1 and the Smart Battery Case. If you close safari and remove the case, you can then re-launch safari and it will work normally. After that, you can put the case back on and should be ok
  • 1. - that started happening to me today. I’ve had no problem with the iOS 14 until today, and now its awful. Anything that uses a browser hangs or throws errors. Mostly its UI hangs (keys on UI keyboard get stuck, safari goes unresponsive to any touch), but I have seen the error the OP mentioned.

Accepted Answer
I found the issue and solution in another thread. The problem is a known bug with iOS 14 seed 1 and the Smart Battery Case. If you close safari and remove the case, you can then re-launch safari and it will work normally. After that, you can put the case back on and should be ok
Yep, that resolved it. Thanks kmerenda.
IOS 14 Beta 1 - Safari does not function

Q