SwiftUI List vs UITableView/UICollectionView recommendation

I have a non trivial application that currently uses a UITableView to display numerous different types of cells.

I'm working on a refactor, and have been attempting to use SwiftUI with List. My concern is that this may not be fully ready for the types of things I want to do in a high volume application.

There are some basic things still missing from List that were in UITableView, like pull to refresh and custom swipe actions. I can write custom implementations, but I've started thinking more about the future of UIKit for lists vs SwiftUI. Apple is continuing to improve upon UICollectionView in particular, and it has a lot more customizability.

I'm wondering - for non trivial lists, is UIKit with SwiftUI cells the preferred way to go? Where exactly does SwiftUI List fit? Is it still a work in progress that will eventually have parity with UIKit counterparts?

Thanks!
You could keep your UITableView that you currently have and wrap it in a Swiftui wrapper that way you keep all the customizability while simultaneously getting to benefit from declarative view hierarchy.
SwiftUI List vs UITableView/UICollectionView recommendation

Q