iOS 14 not working with Amazon Music Unlimited app

Amazon music unlimited app keeps crushing and giving me some code 9.11.0 . I am not able to open it . This started to happen after updating to iOS 14 beta.

Replies

Same problem here! Probably a bug in the beta.
Same. I also read that it may be more of an Amazon thing due to the app thinking the phone is jailbroken... However, the Amazon shopping app works fine.. so there is that. Pandora works fine.
Amazon sent an update today and I installed it on the phone, still doesn't work!! I was hoping they fixed the bug.

I have seen the same reaction from banking applications where they claim the phone is jailbroken when it is not.
Same here it’s not even working in iOS 14 beta 2 developer. Idk when it will combat the bug.
Same problem here, sometimes I can get the app to open but as soon as I try to play a song the app crashes.
I’m having this issue as well. Currently am getting the 9.12 error and am on the phone with Amazon Support. They said that their technical team is working on solving this issue that many people have been having.
Hi, I have the same problem with Amazon Music Unlimited on my iphone 6s plus after update to ios 14 beta. I have reinstalled the Amazon app but it didn’t make any difference. Once I click “play” on any track application crashes.
Same issue here
Just another experiencing the same issue..Amazon Music crashes
Same, even after 3rd update to iOS 14 (beta). Going to roll this one back to 13 - still have 11 months of Amazon Music left 🙄
Same at my iPad Pro. I updated to iPadOS 14 Beta 3 but it wasn‘t fixed yet.
Same here. Amazon HD Music does not work on iPhone XS that i have 14 beta on.
Same problem.

solved it by uninstalling Amazon unlimited App and downloaded it again from AppStore.

now it works fine again.
Same here, uninstalled and installed again, now I can at least open the App but as soon as I try to play music it crashes...