iMac slows down after Big Sur installing

Hello!
I downloaded the macOS Big Sur image on MacBook Pro, then installed, everything works fine.
I started downloading the macOS image on iMac, but at the end I constantly got a loading error. Then I install image on USB from MacBook and installed it on iMac. After installation, iMac began to slow down, for example, it opens a folder in a few seconds or or launches the browser in 10 seconds.
With what it can be connected?

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
Serial Number C02Z1085JWDX
Rule #1. Never download software update on your macOS systems. The main reason Mac proposes update is to slow down your Mac so you buy a new one.. My macbook air is 5 years old. I did not download any software update. It runs like a good well oiled machine. I was thinking of crashing rule 1 and download macos big sur blabla. Based on the messages posted here, I won't
same issue , ridiculous that Apple did not take any action so far . my imac takes 3 minutes to run normally
iMac Pro from 2018.
Everything file related, or finder, is very, very, very slow and I‘ve to wait 10 seconds when opening e.g a file or directory within any software. It is so frustrating currently.
Same here....
8‑core 9th‑generation Intel Core i9
64GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
AMD Radeon Pro 5600M with 8GB of HBM2 memory
1TB SSD storage
16-inch Retina display with True Tone

i have the highest specs Mac Book Pro 16 with the highest modifications, and after i upgraded the OS to macOS Big Sur, my laptop become super slow, like it takes a second to open any random file, like images or text files.
i feel so disappointed of the new upgrade.
Slow, slow, slow. Some apps now will not open and my trash will not empty. Horrible. I will never upgrade again.

I have had upgraded 3 or 4 OS's since 2017 on my mac pro retina and loved each one of the upgrades.

Now this BIG SUR is BIG disaster. Not only has my mac become non sense but even the whole UI and logic of work arounds and clicks to execute a process doesn't make sense. some of the Main issues :

• Boot up takes around 3- 4 mins compared to a min before, lets say on catalina or Mohave or previous versions

• the apps take forever to open , if they open , the icons just keep bouncing, dunno what that is now .

• Battery is draining like its no ones business , and weirdly enough , from 20% drops to 11 % then 1 % . amazing !

• it took me around 3- 4 restarts and had to turnoff/on wifi several times to make it work, that is the new norm.

• the fan keeps coming on and the computer stalls randomly , i mean this is a disaster, are you watching this steve ???

This is just a brief summary of whats happening , the UX mess up is a whole different conversation.

God Help #apple

I have a pretty new 2019 MacBook Pro and hardly anything saved on it, as far as memory goes, etc. Big Sur has SLOWED down my mabook pro A LOT ! While I like some of the features, like better iMessage, and mirroring iPhone stuff a bit more, i.e. control center, my safari runs AWFUL ever since I downloaded Big Sur and sometimes there are significant freezes in all functions of computer. So far, this is VERY dissatisfactory and also frustrating. I mean, my computer is relatively new.
I have a Mac Book Pro 2019. Fully maxed out. 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9. SSD 2TB. Since Big Sur update there is a delay on EVERYTHING. Safari slower, Internet slower, programs slower, everything. I wish I wouldn't have updated it. I did many tips I found online and Clean My Mac software, nothing worked. Please resolve asap. Sad part is I love the new photos for desktop...ha what a lame trade off:-)
My MacBook Air 2015 since I got the new update is a totally disaster!!
Runs everything slow, always hot, very noisy and besides this the battery drain like hell.
This is VERY disappointing apple, please fix this!
if you have the macOS Catalina DO NOT INSTALL the bigSur
Updated to Big Sur yest. on 2015 model.
File system is very slow.
Files appear in folder after few seconds.
Deleted file appear in Trash after few seconds.
File copy is slow, file opening is slow.
What is the solution for this?
2018, $3000 Macbook Pro here. Since big sur update even key presses seem slow sometimes. WindowServer is always at 50% CPU usage or more, laptop is always hot and random out of memory errors are regular.

Next laptop will be Linux...
2017 macbook pro.
  1. GhZ dual core i5.

8 Gb RAM.

I am incredibly frustrated. Big Sur turned my computer into a brick compared to performance on catalina. I've been using a windows xp old comp that I have at work. It takes sometimes 10-15 seconds for finder to open. My slowdowns are system-wide. From browsers to messages. My god messages... Sometimes takes 20 seconds to open messages. I can't work like this.
Please fix.
I expected a windows PC to last 2-3 years and a Mac to last 5-7 years. Please fix this has been a nightmare.

Hey, same frustration here.
Yesterday I've bought an iMac 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019, with Big Sur. I've bought it because I thought it's a good idea to work on Mac to complete my maser thesis.. I made good experience with iPad Pro and thought I would experience the same productivity with an iMac
But Big Sur is Big Fail - it takes 10 to 20 seconds to just open small Apps like Notes..
The 1TB HDD ist non-stop(!) working.

Why is apple not immediately solving this Big Problem???
iMacPro 2017 10 Core 32GB 1TB SSD Not totally maxed out but It should not be this slow. Only Chrome, Activity Monitor, McAfee anti virus and 42 calc running down to 3.08 GB free. Slow as ****.... Also sorted the AM screen by memory usage and daemon has 243.08 GB and growing. Makes no sense was not like this in Catalina. Then like that the daemon wiped to zero and started growing again. Other than typing this message wasn't doing anything else :(
Same problem here, I have:

MacBook Air (MID-2013)
1,7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

and in catalina OS works very well and fast, I have to downgrade it :(
iMac slows down after Big Sur installing

Q