IOS 14 WiFi

Anyone experiencing issues with IOS 14 and wifi connectivity?
Out of nowhere I am not able not to connect to Wi-Fi at all. Bluetooth doesn’t work either.
I am not able to turn on wifi at all, I believe it is the 14.2 update.
Exactly the same (wifi continuously disconnects) from IOS 14
I have same problem since first upgrade to iOS14.x on iPhone SE, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone SE 2020. On my windows laptop I have no problem, the wifi works fine on TV and XBox as well. It is clearly an iOS 14 problem that apple didn't solve, or they don't want to solve due to some security or compatibility issues (ı guess). But at least I expect a kind of official explanation why this is happening, is it spcific to some router models only...etc.
Over the last two months I have been traveling extensively and have had major issues with iOS 14 and public WiFi and hotspot from my phone to my 10.5 inch iPad Pro. User Darn1 found that deleting all VPN profiles did the trick and I can confirm that deleting my VPN app immediately corrected my WiFi issues on the 10.5 inch iPad Pro. To be clear I was not attempting to use the VPN, simply having a VPN profile installed in my iPad was enough to cause major WiFi issues. I am running 14.3, but had been having issues since the initial iOS 14 release.
I had a problem with iPhone 12 pro max and Zyxel access points NWA1123AC-HD
The problem was only with 5 Ghz wifi
iPhone was always disconnecting and reconnecting again each minute or two or even not connecting at all. Other Non-Apple devices was perfectly normal, other Apple devices was reconnecting but each 5-10 minutes. iPhone 12 pro max with 14.3, other devices with 14.2 or 14.2.1
Access points don’t have WPA3 option, only WPA2, but
After hours of trying I switched 5Ghz channels on access points to 20/40 MHz instead of 20/40/80 MHz

Now iPhone 12 is also reconnecting each 5-10 minutes, but it’s much more stable than before, or other Apple devices like previously also reconnecting other time, like each 20-30 minutes. Let’s say “acceptable”

Maximum speed of WiFi is lowered almost twice, but at least it’s working. Hope it will help somebody
Also hope that Apple will fix it in upcoming iOS versions
PERTE DU RÉSEAU WIFI SOUS IOS 14 (Iphone 12 Pro Max)

À la suite de votre demande de proposition d’aide (Apple Communautés d’assistance), je vous résume les difficultés wifi sous iPhone 12

Bbox wifi dernière génération proximus 

J’ai essayé après la perte du signal wifi =>
hard reset iphone
dns manuel 8.8.8.8
adresse privée supprimée 
réinitialisation des réglages réseaux iPhone 
oublier ce réseau et remise du réseau 
renouveler le bail
bluetooth off
mode avion on off 
Réinitialisation Bbox (+ réintroduction des paramètres)

Sur developer.apple.com IOS 14 WIFI IPhone 12 Pro Max => 280 utilisateurs ont le même problème et AUCUNE réaction de la part d’Apple.
Sur BIP, problèmes wifi sur divers iPhone 12
Aucun problème avec un Samsung S20+ Max et le même opérateur Proximus.
Using iPhone SE 2020, with iOS 14.3... I connect to the WiFi no probs, yet after a while it disconnects and will not re-connect. I go into air-plane mode and out, shut down wifi, start wifi up... 15mins later I'm connected back as if nothing was wrong. At first I just thought this was some sort of internet outage until I realised my phone was dropping off WiFi. I have 3 Velop's within 20 feet of each other in a mesh configuration with 5G and 2.4G enabled. I've had my iPad now since 2017 since I've upgraded to 14.3 I've now noticed it too will have WiFi issues now and then. My iPhone though it's more predominantly occurring.

Apple maybe a 14.3.1 (make WiFi reliable....) patch.
Slow as fk!!! Worse than my iphone x. Instagram videos play like it was 3G with high speed wifi network! Apple pls don’t make me abandon you!
I had the same issue, wifi disconnecting intermittently and thus affecting my airply soecially when im connected to vpn. I was about to send my iphone to service center to have it checked as my phone is the only one having issues while other devices are connected to wifi and stable. Well service center here will do diagnostics, software and hardware repait before recommending for unit replacement. Good thing i stumbled upon this thread and adding DNS helped. Wifi and airplay is ok and not disconnecting. Will continue to monitor for stability. Thank you.
I have iOS 14.2 on iPhone 10s max.the WiFi keeps disconnecting on its own.5 ghz has a very limited range suddenly and 2.4 ghz doesn’t connect. No change in router modem.
on iPad, I have 14.3 and it is slow like 3G. It is 10.5” iPad Pro.
Yes ever since last update, pretty sure 14.3 on 11 pro max. Since that update every time I connect to any WiFi, I cannot get anything to load. Apps, music etc.. But once I disconnect and use mobile data, everything works.
Everyone in my family( father, mother and me ) iphone 11 and 12( it’s so bad that for work we have to deactivate wifi so we don’t lose any customers trying to contact us.)

how do we fix this!???
I have iPhone XS and my husband has iPhone 8 both are running iOS 14.3 - WiFi constantly drops out and reverts to 4g. It’s infuriating. Our daughter has a Google Android phone - and is experiencing no problems so this suggests it’s the iPhone rather than our WiFi. We all simultaneously tried to load several webpages today - the iPhones failed miserably taking anything from 30 seconds to 4 minutes to load successfully and sometimes just not loading at all - the android loaded within 10 seconds every time. Seriously considering moving away from iPhone
I have iPhone 12, every night before I sleep I turned off Wifi from IPhone, in the morning I found Wifi turned on by self, what is the problem?
iOS 14.2 worked fine but 14.3 gets me 2 to 4 Mbps download speeds, down from my usual 70+ Mbps on my iPhones. I have a 1,000 Mbps ISP with confirmed service configuration and capability. My Google Wi-Fi router confirms over 700 Mbps connectivity to clients, and my Windows and later model Macbook computers connect at high speed. My older macs only download at about 270 Mbps, but that was always the case. My cheap Samsung android phone connects and delivers 240+ Mbps. All my iPhones used to deliver 70+ Mbps (down), last confirmed in November using 14.2, and now get under 4 Mbps with iOS 14.3. Sad. Very sad.
Just updated to iOS 14.3 and can no longer connect to wifi but others in family can who have not updated iOS !!! Does anyone know how to fix
IOS 14 seems to have been a disaster for wifi issues... I've had connection problems since upgrading to IOS 14.1 now on 14.3 and they are still continuing. It's a complete deal breaker for me, I'm due to upgrade my phone just now and will not be taking another iphone
Yes I am facing issues connecting Wi-Fi since yesterday though I have updated IOS 14.3 long back once it released. After that I already reset my router but it seems only the iPhone is not able to connect to it properly, all other devices connected to the router are working fine. So I decided to call for apple technical help as my phone is under warranty and 90 days is not gone yet.

The lady over there could not help me out though she tried reseting network settings which I did once before. So she suggested to take it to the Apple service centre and when I asked this is going to free right she said no there might be charges. I mean what’s that? After purchasing if you are providing 1 year warranty and then suddenly because of your bug filled updates if I am not able to access internet then why should I pay a penny? It should be absolutely free and you should able to do that over the phone or say video assistance. I tried all the things but I don’t think everything is working fine. Though after turning off Wi-Fi Assist I am able to connect but its still not smooth.

Apple please help! Anybody able to crack that as well?
WIFI NETWORK LOSS IN IOS 14 (iPhone 12 Pro Max)

latest generation wifi bbox proximus

I tried after the wifi signal lost =>
hard reset iphone
full restore from itunes AND iphone
dns manual 8.8.8.8
private address deleted
resetting iphone network settings
forget this network and reset the network
renew the lease
bluethoof off
airplane mode on off
Bbox reset (+ reintroduction of parameters)

On developer.apple.com IOS 14 WIFI => 300 users have the same phenomenon.
On BIP, iphone 12 wifi article concerning signal loss

wifi tv, printer and pc works ok.
No problem with a Samsung S20 + Ultra, Huawei P20 Lite, Iphone 6 (IOS 12.4.3) and the same Proximus operator.
An iPhone XS Max under IOS 13 no problem BUT loss of disconnection when switching to IOS 14
the iPhone 12 SOMETIMES has no problems for 2 hours then loses the connection every 10 minutes.
Tech can't find anything on the iphone and support tells me to reach a senior technician who can't be reached.
4 iPhones with ios14.3 all suffering loss of internet when connected to 5ghz wifi. Reset network settings and reconnect works for a while but loses Internet after variable amount of time. 2.4ghz is much more stable and acceptable. Wifi privacy on or off does not help with problem or does changing wifi channel. 3 android devices and computers connected with wifi have not had any problems. This is an Apple software disaster and needs the most urgent attention from Apple developers. We need an interim release of an earlier version that does not lose Internet while Apple is sorting it out.
wake up apple.
I just bought a new 8plus, i upgraded to 14.3 and the disaster began, i have at max 1 mb of wifi speed, while my internet speed is 12mb, i couldn’t do anything anymore with my phone, i am really sad after putting that amount of money on it..
I also have been having issues with internet ever since moving to IOS 14.3. Internet is very poor. Doesn’t matter whether I am using a wifi connection or 4G it is very slow. After about 30 secs of video it buffers and I have to switch wifi or mobile data off and on against for it to continue playing. General browsing is often very slow to load pages as well. Is there going to be an update to fix this. I know multiple people experiencing this. Me and one of the people have an XS Max and the others have 11 pro and other 11 variants
same problem, but with a twist - my wife’s iphone 8 with 14.3 barely or doesn’t connect to our wifi network on 5g or 2.4g. I have a samsung S9 and no problems. There does seem to be a nuance of the security ability of the wifi equipment for us. If the wifi router/booster supports WPA 2 AES or WPA 3 security it seems better, and when it doesn’t support that it seems much worse, but my android phone has no problem working around this either way, so it is for sure an ios problem. We’re looking moving away from IPhone as well.
same here with IphoneXs just on 14.3. Cannot connect to any 5.0 GHz wifi networks. Very annoying. And slower than usual too. No news on fixes by now?
Same issue here. IPhone joins WiFi and almost immediately disconnects, rejoins for a second then drops again. Sometimes I'll get a message saying it can't join the network at all. All other devices have no issues. I have an iPhone XR.
IOS 14 WiFi

Q