Springboard Crashing in Simulator after Attaching Intent Extension

I am getting the following error when I try launching my iPhone app in the simulator. I had just finished a SiriKit Lab session and the last thing that was done was helping me "attach" the extension I was creating. I have since rebooted, etc. but it is happening every time. Any ideas how to remove the attached session, or is this something else?

Code Block Process: SpringBoard [930]
Path: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard
Identifier: SpringBoard
Version: 1.0 (50)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd_sim [800]
Responsible: SimulatorTrampoline [746]
User ID: 501
Date/Time: 2020-06-24 15:49:40.114 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.16 (20A4299v)
Report Version: 12
Bridge OS Version: 5.0 (18P50310o)
Anonymous UUID: 627D7A1F-DDFC-8DCE-8ACF-0ECBAB9020EA

Accepted Reply

This ended up being an issue with how I included the Intent handler, I had embedded it as a plug-in, not as an extension.

Replies

I am also seeing this - NSURLConnection to https://speedtracer.apple.com/tracer/analyze failed with error: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.
Hi there. So sorry to hear you're hitting these errors! Could you please open a feedback assistant issue for this? Please make sure you run sudo sysdiagnose and also xcrun simctl diagnose and attach both resulting files to the feedback assistant so we can take a look at what's going on. Could you also please report back here with the FB number once you do that? Thank you!
I am running a pi-hole on my local network, so I have added the speedtracer to my whitelist, so will see if this fixes that.
This ended up being an issue with how I included the Intent handler, I had embedded it as a plug-in, not as an extension.