Connecting Button to Action Code

In one-story board scene, cannot connect the button(s) to the code in the View Controller. It had a connection under with Touch Up Inside, but has "Exit" instead of the ViewController Name. I was also not able to add IBOutlet into my code from this storyboard scene.

So ... I looked all my other storyboards and do know what is set differently in this one. Any hints. Basically I can do nothing from this storyboard. Is the problem in the storyboard scene? or in the ViewController/Class?

Accepted Reply

That's IT!!!! Thank you so much for the quick response.

Replies

We would need more information — can you please file a Feedback report, attach the project with information about which storyboard is showing this behavior? Then post the FB ID here. Thanks.
Hi @skcureton, have you set the class of view controller in the storyboard file? It's in the Identity inspector (which is the fourth tab from the left in the Inspectors pane). Select your view controller in the storyboard, open the Identity inspector, and double check that the Class is your custom view controller subclass, and "Inherit Module from Target" is checked.
One thing to check is that the View Controller's 'Custom Class' property is set to the class you're trying to connect to in the Identity inspector.
That's IT!!!! Thank you so much for the quick response.