App Store in iOS 14

It seems, that it's not longer possible to use different Logins for the App Store (I use my private login for private apps, the company login for business apps). The settings page, where I could logoff and login to the App Store with my Apple ID is gone...

Replies

I was able to sign off and sign back on the App Store, in iOS 14, by pressing the top right account icon and scrolling to the bottom of that page. There is a sign out button there, which then gives you the opportunity to sign in again. Are you referring to something else?
Thx. Found it. Normally you had (till ios 13) in Settings -> "AppStore and iTunes" an own menu, where you could sign in and out. This menu is still there, but without the possibility to sign in/out.

I’ve been trying to figure out how to do this since the first beta and it was driving me crazy! Thank you!
Had the same problem!

But after 2 weeks of searching I found out how to sign out/sign in to different App Store accounts :)

Solution: Go to Settings/Account/Media&Purchases where you should find and press "icon with avatar" (it located on the left top corner of the navigation bar).
Thank you gdv999. Worked for me. An "easy" solution, once you know the answer!!

😆โหลดไลน์ไม่ได้งับ