iOS 14 Storage

After installing iOS 14 on my iPhone 11 Pro, I received a message shortly after that I was out of memory on my phone. There is a fairly big amount of memory used up in other 17 GB.

Not sure what to do with is.

Replies

same issue. apparently the only solution is factory resetting but i have no plans on doing that
Same issue, I’ve around 70gb of others
So is this normal? My other section on storage went up a lot and is now at 28gb.
Yeah it’s been this way on all of my iOS and iPadOS devices.
Ditto after beta.
same issue on my iPhone 11 Pro Max - "Other" is using almost 30GB of space.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Down vote reply of
Same issue here too. iPhone SE 2020 64 GB on iOS 14 Beta 2 with “Other” taking up 26 gigabytes. I’m completely out of space. I also don’t have any plans of a factory reset.
Hi everyone,

Try to connect the iPhone to a computer, the "other" files includes data which can be uploaded automatically with a connection to a pc. I have a iPhone XR 128gb, the other storage went from 50GB+ to about 12 GB after few minutes.

Here is what I have done to overcome this issue, try to restore from the backup from iTunes and immediately disconnect the cable. this process has given me my 15GB back from the other storage
I have a strange thing related but not the same, so apologies for jumping into this thread. My iPhone storage ONLY shows grey bit and NOTHING else!?! It’s not showing full either. I did do a master reset last week as battery was draining. iPhone 11 Pro 512gb.
maybe when I set it all back up again I did something wrong 🤷‍♂️

if i can get rid of this stupid company, in a heartbeat i i had do that, but i can't have enough money for this nowadays. In the end i will do that with pleasure...
if i can get rid of this stu pid company, in a heartbeat i i had do that, but i can't have enough money for this nowadays. In the end i will do that with pleasure...
Same what hapeend !!!
Same, it was over 30 GB. Is any solution or suggestion?