IOS app installs not showing in Facebook Ads

Hi.
I am running App install Ad campaigns on Facebook Ads for both the IOS and Android versions of my app Strike Activity Database. The Google Play store Ad campaigns are showing app installs in Facebook Ad Manager page but the IOS campaigns are not showing app installs. I have tried to find out why and am no closer to an answer. I am not a coder or developer, could anyone help with a possible suggestion as to why this is happening?
Many Thanks
Crug

Replies

How long have you been running the campaign? Maybe just wait a little longer for someone to download!

You could also log on to App Store Connect, where you can then go to App Analytics and see more stats, including:
  • Impressions: How many times your app has been viewed on the App Store

• Units: How many people downloaded your app

If you have a high impression-to-units ratio (for example 2000 impressions to 15 units), that means people saw your app, but didn't click download. This is probably because they weren't interested.

So if you are getting impressions, that means your ad campaign is working... it's just that people didn't want to download. The Google Play store has much lower standards for apps, which could be the reason why you're getting downloads there.

I searched up your app (is this the right one?), and you could definitely improve on the design -- try adding text (like descriptions) in the screenshots, and maybe use less stock photography. Your app's idea is nice though!